Exfoliating

The hand and body collection that gently cleans, exfoliates & stimulates cellular renewal

The liquid Marseille exfoliating soap was designed to clean and exfoliate body and hands in a single, simple step.

Thanks to ground olive stones from olives harvested in the Mediterranean Basin, it provides a soft exfoliation and leaves the skin delicately scented with sparkling notes of citrus.

This exfoliating liquid soap breaks new ground while staying true to time-tested techniques and is made from vegetable oils in a cauldron, using the traditional method.

And because Compagnie de Provence want their formulas to be as natural as possible, 98% of the ingredients are naturally derived. The remaining 2% enable them to ensure the soap’s sensorial qualities and preserve it in good condition.

A sunny, happy fragrance with sparkling citrus notes that's like a breath of pure optimism!

Exfoliating Liquid Soap 300ml

Liquid hand soap with Olive Kernels for a gentle exfoliating in a glass pump top dispenser. Made according to Savon de Marseille’s traditional recipe. Delivery 6pc/package.

Exfoliating Liquid Soap 30ml

Liquid hand soap with a gentle and natural exfoliation in the perfect travel size!

Exfoliating Liquid Soap 495ml

Liquid hand soap with Olive Kernels for a gentle exfoliating in a glass pump top dispenser. Made according to Savon de Marseille’s traditional recipe. Delivery 6pc/package.

Exfoliating Liquid Soap Refill

Environmentally friendly and economical refill of liquid soap for pump top dispensers.

Hand And Bodylotion Sparkling Citrus

Light-textured lotion for Hand and Body

Hand Cleansing Gel

Rinse-free hand cleansing gel enriched with hyaluronic acid and Vitamin E

Shower Gel Sparkling Citrus

Gentle shower gel with a scent of sparkling Citrus.

Shower gel Sparkling Citrus in Tube

Gentle shower gel with a scent of sparkling Citrus.



  • Quantity: {{ cart.count }} pcs
  • Total: {{ cart.formattedTotalWithDiscount }}
Proceed to the checkout